The first day of school for our new school year was August 23!
We are part of Classical Conversations this year. I will be tutoring the 9 and 10 years old.
So far I love it! We work through Science Experiments, Fine Art, and all the memory work.
Raegan is starting 5th grade
She is 5 ft tall. She has grown so much over the summer.
She is quite the young lady now. She loves to paint and draw
Cooper is starting 3rd grade
Jackson is starting preK. He is so excited about
attending Mommy school. He is learning to read.
Chance is starting preschool but he is mostly destroying, I mean playing and listening.
He loves to sing the Latin from our Classical Conversations CD
We are excited about our 3rd year of homeschooling. We look forward to
spending time learning all of the many things planned for the year.
Reading
Writing
and Arithmetic... bringing back memories of the school days song
that my parents LOVED to wake us up too
No comments:
Post a Comment